Coroplast, white corrugated plastic blanks 4mm
Our coroplast sheets are ready for your sign needs! Coroplast is short for corrugated plastic. These sign pieces can be used as so-called A-Frame Signs. The fluting in the coroplast runs vertically so that wireframes can be used to place your sign horizontally.
The 24" x 36" size is a very common sign size so it will fit into a wide variety of sign frames as well. Our coroplast signs are a very bright white color to get the most impact.
Corrugated plastic, also known by the brand Coroplast, is a versatile, extruded twin-wall plastic sheet that comes in a variety of colors. It is lightweight and cost-effective. It is ideal for a wide-range of indoor and outdoor uses. It can be used for: Menu Boards, Special Event Signage, Directional And Informational Signs, Indoor Point-Of-Purchase Signs, Temporary And Promotional Signage, And Even Trade Shows.
- Perfect size for most sign frame.
- 24” x 36” is the most common size for A- Frame Signs or sandwich board
- 22” x 28” is the most common size for A- Frame Signs Small
- 24” x 18" is the most common size for Yard-Sign.
- Poster boards vertical flutes: if you are using as Yard-Sign your signage will be horizontal
- Enough for two sandwich or A-Frame Signs fronts and backs Blank so you can make your own business sign
Material Type: Coroplast
-25” x 36” x 4mm
-22” x 28” x 4mm
-24” x 18” x 4mm