Polystyrene extruded foam laminated between two sheets of paper to form a lightweight but strong and rigid surface. Ideal for crafts, school projects, framing, mounting, displays, posters and exhibits. Easy-to-cut sheets have a smooth surface, and accept a wide range of media including paints. Acid free.
A useful item to keep around the studio for artwork and crafting. Foam core can be used as a base for collage and even as a drawing and painting surface. The boards are super lightweight, yet very sturdy, resisting warping. They can be cut into easily for making crafting shapes and are the preferred choice for introducing depth into shadowbox displays.
- 24” x 36” is the most common size for A- Frame Signs.
- 22” x 28” is the most common size for A- Frame Signs Small
- 24” x 18" is the most common size for Yard-Sign.
- White foam board, lightweight but strong and rigid surface
- Sheets are easy to cut
- Ideal for crafts, framing, mounting displays, exhibits, and school projects
- Acid Free
Material Type: Paper / Polystyrene
24” x 36” x 4mm
22” x 28” x 4mm
24” x 18” x 4mm